Creating Your Winning Neuro Story
THIS IS THE NO ONE KEY TO SELLING TO THE MEDIA AND HAVING THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU
Sound Byte Creation
- How to say the least amount of words and get the most impact
- Learn how Getting your brand is a “family affair”
YOUR Media Checklist
- Create your Press Materials
- Learn the difference between a Press Release VS Pitch Letter
- Develop Your Media Bio
- Create Segment Interview Ideas,
- Brand or ReBrand your press materials in a way that the media wants it
- How to be prepared when they media calls or heading into to an interview
- Memorize media timelines, Choosing the right media, editorial calendars and how to maximize them
- What to wear,
- What to say and how to talk
Social Media Tactics
- How to avoid being discredited via the neuroscience behind the media
- Movies to Watch and youtube videos - Eg. “Get Me Roger Stone”
- How to outsource some of your social media posting.
- Know why google is important - 3 Major Reasons
- How to Create Compelling Posts and Stories via Social Media
- How your Social Story is Your Legacy
Media Strategy aka the Chicken Soup Strategy
How companies like Chicken Soup for the soul have used PR to increase their ROI from the use of PR and Media from the stage and how they have used this to create more paid and non-paid speaking engagements.
Learn How to
- Use the "Saturate the Media" Strategy
- Diversify your efforts
- Charge more with media exposure
Keynote Value Add
Learn the strategy that has allowed clients to charge more from the stage, increase their consulting rates, and connect with their audience better as well as increase speaking engagements.
The ART of Pitching
- How to train your publicist
- How to pitch the media yourself
- How to hire a publicist, what questions to ask, and what rates you should expect to pay
There are several more bonuses that we will add along the way.
Erin Saxton founded her firm, eleven Communications, in response to an industry need for a new kind of marketing: strategic yet multi-faceted precision communications. Saxton is best known for her connections and expertise in taking an idea and joining that idea with an instrumental plan and team to consult, connect, and direct the plan forward. eleven Communications continues her track record of successfully having a campaign hit the mark—and stay at the top.
A multi Emmy-nominated TV producer, Ms. Saxton has long been on the receiving end of PR pitches, having worked on shows that include The View, Barbara Walters Specials, and Good Morning America. Through that extensive experience, she carved a niche for consulting on and executing effective PR and Marketing campaigns. On leaving The View, Saxton launched her own marketing agency, aptly named The Idea Network, and ran the company successfully for 12 years. At The Idea Network, Erin led the national media strategy for notables like Jack Canfield, who at last count has sold 500 million books.
In July of 2011, Saxton merged companies with Kodak’s former Chief Marketing Officer, Jeffrey Hayzlett; together, Saxton and Hayzlett grew Tallgrass Public Relations.
With her recent launch of a full service integrated communications and consulting agency, Saxton is now back on her own. Her knowledge extends across B2B and B2C markets, and she is actively involved in associations and events, delivering keynote addresses as an expert in her field to business audiences around the country. Known to have a proven track record of delivering repeated successes to her clients, whether small-to-medium businesses or corporations, her client roster is a who’s who of blue chip companies, thought leaders, CEO’s, experts and inventors. She has worked with them all—placing clients and their products on leading media platforms like Ellen, The Today Show and The Tonight Show. Saxton’s insider perspective and extensive professional network affords clients the leverage to achieve their professional goals in the global marketplace.